Our Belmar location is looking for an Environmental Engineer. Are you a Professional Engineer or EIT with an environmental background, please apply. Do you have experience with Environmental Consulting? Great! We are looking for that right fit; someone that likes working for a mid-sized company in the environmental consulting industry and well as achieving that work/life balance we all strive for as well as the experience and knowledge to get the job done.
Earth Systems Inc. is an Environmental Consulting and Engineering firm that supports regulatory agencies and private clients in the performance of hazardous waste and petroleum assessment and remediation. We have been around for 20 years and our areas of expertise include Environmental Engineering, Contamination Assessment and Remediation, Environmental Compliance, Property Transfer Assessments, and Permitting.
LOCATION: Belmar, NJ
Must be able to commute back and forth to the Midland office and/or the job sites daily.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject such as Environmental Science, Engineering, or Geology
- You must have your PE or EIT - we are looking for a licensed Engineer or someone that is in the process of obtaining their PE.
- You will need a minimum of 3 years of experience with the above-mentioned tasks.
- Prior experience supporting the Oil and Gas is a plus
- We have a serious commitment to safety.
- Our candidate needs to share this value and adopt the company’s Safety Program.
- You will also need to pass a drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the
- Company's driving policy
- A 40-hour HAZWOPER certification is needed to work here at Earth Systems
- 15 Days PTO
- 401k with employer match
- 7 Holidays + 1 Floating Holiday
What you will need to bring to the table for us to consider you as a candidate:
- You will use engineering techniques and biosciences to address environmental issues, including efficiency, resource management, and public policy compliance. The right candidate will have industry knowledge and experience with NJDEP's regulations and will be familiar with the area.
RESPONSIBILITIES (You will need experience with the following tasks):
- Groundwater and Soil Sampling
- Remedial Design and Implementation
- Remediation System O&M
- Task Management of remediation and assessment projects
- Soil, Water, and Air Permitting and Compliance
- Prepare, review, and update environmental investigation reports
- Obtain, update, and maintain plans, permits, and standard operating procedures
- Analyze scientific data and do quality-control checks
- Monitor the progress of environmental improvement programs
- Develop client-specific Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCC) and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPP)
- Hazard and risk management, environmental management, and emergency response planning
- Air Permitting and Air Compliance
- Miscellaneous Regulatory Permitting
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Preparing Assessment and Remediation Reports
- Moving hazardous waste sites from remedial design through regulatory closure
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Great Work Environment
- Top-notch Company Culture
- Great Clients
- Work-life Balance
Please contact us.
For more information check out www.earthsys.net
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Environmental Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- PE or EIT (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative