Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Job Reports To: Engineering Manager
- Operates, repairs, overhauls, services, and maintains equipment in all areas of the health
care physical environment.
- Performs regularly scheduled preventive maintenance work on equipment based on
manufacturers recommendations or required by code.
- May assist in designing and implementing mechanical or electrical alterations to new and
existing equipment in order to improve efficiency, performance, and extend the life of
- May assist in ensuring that all equipment and maintenance standards meet all regulatory
compliance requirements mandated by local, state and federal agencies.
- Maintains clean equipment rooms and other areas to include filter change out.
- Maintains equipment performance and repair records.
- Completes required after hours on-call rotation.
- Requires BS or MS in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year hands-on maintenance and repair with clean room equipment.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Physical Requirements:
- Carrying, Climbing, Color Determination, Crawling, Far Vision, Lifting,
Listening, Manual Dexterity, Near Vision, Pulling and/or Pushing, Reaching,
Sitting, Speaking, Standing, Stooping and Crouching, Tasting or Smelling,
- Must be proficient with electronic testing equipment.
- Must be thorough and detail oriented.
- Must have excellent reading, writing and communication skills in the English language.
- Must have excellent editing skills.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations.
- Must have excellent people skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
1. Maintaining clean room equipment
2. Running IQ OQ PQ
3. Write technical reports and specifications for clean room equipment
4. Test function and performance for clean room equipment
5. Perform other assignments as required by the Management
Related keywords: maintenance, maintenance technician, maintenance engineer, hotel maintenance, hotel, engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 - $40.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Maintenance & repair with clean room equipment: 1 year (Required)
- Electronic testing equipment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place