JOIN US IN DEVELOPING FLIGHT SIMULATORS!
Veraxx Engineering Corporation is an engineering services company supplying modeling and simulation services. Veraxx services include hardware, software, and system engineering, requirements assessments, development, integration, testing, documentation, and customer support services. Veraxx has a high level of expertise in flight simulation hardware and software development, as well as computer architecture, tactical environments, interoperability (HLA/DIS), avionics systems, and real-time embedded systems. Veraxx is the OEM for the Marine Corps aircrew flight simulation interoperability network and tactical environments. Veraxx has just won a long-term contract to develop and upgrade Army Special Ops Forces Air Regiment (SOAR) flight and aircrew simulators.
Veraxx Engineering Corp. has openings for the following position in Ft. Campbell, KY supporting SOAR.
1. Senior Simulation Software Engineer (SWE) –
- Education & Skills: BS/MS Engineering or Hard Sciences and 3-10 years SWE experience; C, C++, FORTRAN, or Ada; Windows, UNIX/Linux; Software Engineering Concepts & Processes; Must have a Secret DOD clearance.
- Location: Ft. Campbell, KY
- Job description: Looking for an innovative self-starter with strong software skills. The job entails analysis, design, software coding & test, hardware/software integration, testing, and technical documentation. Candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of flight simulators and develop/integrate software in areas such as avionics, tactical environments, interfaces to audio, visual, motion, and I/O systems, and Instructor Operator Stations (IOS).
Software development is primarily done in the Linux and Windows operating systems using a variety of languages (C/C++, Ada, FORTRAN, C#). Knowledge of real-time programming, Linux, OpenGL, and other software language skills is a plus. Knowledge of
Simulink or MATHCAD/MATLAB a plus. Knowledge of military aircraft systems and avionics a plus. Experience developing software for flight simulators is a plus.
- Travel required: Up to 25%.
Veraxx offers competitive salaries with great benefits and a relaxed workplace. If you are interested in joining a team that is going places, check us out!
Please send your resume in confidence to: Human Resources
Or fax to: 703-880-9005
Veraxx Engineering Corp.
14130 Sullyfield Cir, Ste. B
Chantilly, VA 20151
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees and visitors are required to wear a mask.
- Software Engineer: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location