We are on the hunt for a mobile app developer with Ionic, Capacitor and Cordova knowledge that brings with them experience in the "start to finish" process of planning, building, testing, and deploying mobile apps using these technologies. The ideal client will have at 3 years experience developing mobile apps and is not afraid of jumping in and really exploring the limits of Ionic and able to take care of the basics like accurately estimating projects for new opportunities, tracking time, and communicating with others on the development team. This role will report to the COO and the project manager for any given project. You will become part of a kick-ass team of experts who truly love their job, the company and lead the corporate culture with hard-work and fun times. This is a fantastic opportunity for a resourceful, success-driven, and entrepreneurial individual looking to take their career to the next level. This is a full-time position at our office in Kelowna, BC, Canada however remote candidates in Canada will be considered. Part-time opportunities may exist as well for the right candidate.
A Little About You
- You know that clients come first
- You are good at working alone but thrive as part of a team
- You are passionate about learning
- You love to problem solve
- You have a strong business acumen
- 3+ years experience coding mobile apps
- A team player with strong communication skills
- A desire to be a leader in mobile app development
- git experience is a huge asset
Why Work At Oracast?
We have a great team that likes to laugh and have fun, yet buckle down and know when to be serious when it comes providing value to our clients. We know it sounds like we need a whole pile of things from you, but we believe that you will like us too and find Oracast a great place to work and have fun. Oracast is growing and that means you get to help shape and drive our culture. Here is a little of what we have to offer:
- Grow your knowledge with a diverse range of clients.
- Help drive the website technology direction of Oracast.
- Enjoy Beer'o'clock Fridays (currently paused).
- Casual dress atmosphere with flexible start times.
- Bonus pay!
- Room to grow as Oracast pushes for growth in many markets.
In your cover letter please let us know how you are nothing short of amazing or how we can help you be amazing. We love great people and great personalities, but more than that, honesty. If you lack something somewhere, let us know as that may even be an asset!
Reference ID: Kelowna-IonicCapacitorCordovaAppDeveloper
Job Type: Full-time
We provide a safe work environment with respect to COVID-19.