Edge Consulting Engineers, Inc. is seeking a motivated and detail oriented professionalto work with the wireless site design team in our Prairie du Sac office. Thecandidate will be involved in structural design and detailing of variousprojects ranging from rooftop antenna installations to new tower builds. In addition, the candidate must be capable ofperforming fieldwork and measurements independently. Experience with construction techniques andstandards, as well as basic structural engineering principals, would bebeneficial.
As a part of our team, youwill work on projects across the Midwest ranging in size from singleinstallations to a buildout involving several hundred projects. A minimum of a 2-year degree from anaccredited Technical College with a focus on engineering or architecture isrequired. Experience specific to thetelecommunications field is not required as training will be provided.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- The willingness to work hard with team members to meet client goals
- The ability to work collaboratively with other team members, officials, and clients;
- Experience with Microstation or AutoCAD, or a strong desire to learn these skills
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office)
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's License (Required)