Master Consulting Engineers, Inc. has one positions open for an experience Structural BIM Designer capable of creating structural buildings models in Revit. The Candidate should be able to create plans, sections, details and schedules for all types of structural systems.
- Create Structural BIM models with a high level of accuracy and detail with minimal to moderate supervision.
- Produce building framing and develop from it the plans, sections, elevations, details and schedules for the projects.
- Coordinate with our clients models, obtain Architectural and MEP models, link into our structural model, assist in the exchange of information with the entire design team.
- Perform work accurately and be detail oriented, friendly & a team player.
- Strong commitment to meet deadlines without compromising quality.
- Annotate grid lines, dimensions, sections marks and elevations following MCE standards.
- Knowledge of Revit families, how to create and modify them.
- Create 3D images with sections and details of special conditions of projects.
- Maintaining a professional demeanor at all times and always respond to clients request in a timely manner and courteously.
- Maintain well organize records of all work performed including emails.
- Ability to create and customize Revit to advance in the development of it, is strongly desirable.
- Extensive Knowledge of Revit drafting principles, practices, methods and techniques.
- Experience importing/exporting models to and from Revit to other related software.
- Knowledge of building systems, Concrete, Steel, CMU, Wood and how they interact in a building structure.
- Self-Driven and Detail Oriented.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Good computer skills Ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
Master Consulting Engineers, Inc (MCE) provides competitive compensation and bonus programs. In addition, some of our benefits includes:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with a monthly deposit from the company.
- Paid Time Off
- 401K retirement plan.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Revit: 2 years (Required)
- AutoCAD: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location