- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience).
- 3+ years of professional front end development.
- Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, and Node
- Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Thyme Leaf, JQuery, etc.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
- Experience building scalable front-end infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services.
- Exposure to Front-end libraries/framework - React, Angular
- Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets to a browser or device
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns. Knows when (and when not) to use front-end software design patterns
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Ability to decompose a problem into clear software and UX design actions.
- Ability to articulate the benefits and challenges of depending on front-end libraries, frameworks, and tool-sets.
You must live in the Untied States to be considered for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Front-end development: 3 years (Required)
- CSS: 3 years (Required)
- Angular: 3 years (Required)
- HTML5: 3 years (Preferred)
- Node.js: 3 years (Preferred)
- TypeScript: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote