Key expected achievements
For the area of responsibility:
- Delivered products are aligned with quality planning models and are manufactured in compliance with obtention standards. Sound practices are applied.
- Quality and productivity performances stay in sync with goals defined by the shop. Right the first time principles are applied.
- Customer risks, product compliance and quality performance risks are anticipated. Actions to reduce risks are implemented.
- All complaints, nonconformities, nonstandard situations and performance shifts are processed appropriately.
Efficiency of implemented actions is achieved.
Causes of anomalies and nonperformance are resolved and are input into the progress plan.
- The Quality section of the Progress Plan has been completed. The right candidate will contribute to its definition
- Help all operators gain quality job proficiencies through mentoring, training, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Quality assurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location