If you are looking for a career where you feel supported, then apply now! InnVentures has a reputation for offering a compassionate, caring and fun workplace. Our culture is sustained by service-oriented employees who care about each other, our guests and the communities where we live. We currently manage 40+ Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and IHG brand hotels in 10 states.
We only have 3 rules at InnVentures. (We can teach you the rest!)
Rule #1 – Do everything you can for the customer!
Rule #2 – Bring a good attitude to work with you every day and take pride in your work!
Rule #3 – Have FUN!
WHY WORK AT ONE OF OUR HOTELS?
- Fun, team-oriented environment
- Full-time and part-time positions available to meet your needs
- Great opportunities for growth
- Community Involvement
- Discounted hotel stays
- Recognition and awards
- Paid time off
We offer eligible employees a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick leave and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including hotel benefits, leadership development program and more!
JOB OVERVIEW - MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
When our guests arrive, we want everything to be in excellent condition. The goal of our Maintenance team is to help our guests feel safe and cared for! As a Maintenance Engineer, your attention to detail and hands on work ensures that our guests have a comfortable and problem-free stay.
A TYPICAL DAY:
- Perform basic repairs and preventative maintenance on PTAC/HVAC equipment, furniture/cabinetry, appliances, light fixtures and plumbing.
- Perform interior and exterior painting, landscaping and parking lot repairs.
- Troubleshoot various technical devices such as key card systems, internet equipment, television equipment, etc.
- Execute routine safety inspections and report/repair issues with equipment or systems.
- Respond to all guest requests with a sense of urgency and service frame of mind.
- Support the goals of the hotel through teamwork and collaboration with all departments.
Previous maintenance experience in a hotel or property management setting is preferred. To be successful in this role, you need basic verbal and written communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, carrying, and moving up to 50 pounds. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift. Previous technical training or job experience is a plus. Applicants must be available to work weekends and holidays.
POTENTIAL CAREER PATH:
Maintenance Supervisor – Assistant Chief of Maintenance – Chief of Maintenance
InnVentures IVI L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains the policy of recruiting and retaining the best-qualified personnel who demonstrate the ability to perform competently and work well with others. It is the policy of InnVentures to provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver’s license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. This policy of nondiscrimination is applied to all aspects of the employment relationship. The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws in ensuring equal opportunity and employment for qualified persons with disabilities. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Facilities maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location