The Engineering Manager supervises engineers, technicians and support staff as they work on projects. The qualified candidate should have knowledge in the engineering field as well as the managerial skills necessary for overseeing the team. Duties involve coordinating projects, making project plans and schedules, negotiating with clients and meeting financial backers, reviewing changes, administration tasks including report writing, and ensuring that the project adheres to the budget.
- 8-10 years of experience in a lead engineering role.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field of engineering required.
- Master’s degree in a business-related field or management preferred.
- US Department of Defense (DoD) Security Clearance.
Job Type: Full-time
- operations: 8 years (Required)
- relevant: 8 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail