BRIDGEi2i helps enterprises leverage power of AI to transform their businesses.
One of the fastest growing companies in this space, our clients trust us with some of their toughest challenges of growth, customer experience, operations effectiveness and new business models.
We do this through our unique and integrated Information –Insight – Impact approach, which has won accolades from Analysts and Customers. Our proprietary AI Assets accelerate the path to value realization for our clients. We were the youngest firm to be recognized by Gartner and Forrester for how we deliver value to customers.
Headquartered in Bangalore with presence in US, Australia and Netherland, our teams bring deep expertise in AI-ML, Data Engineering, Intelligent Automation and Digital Transformation Consulting that allow us to design, build and implement solutions that transform client businesses.
Consulting Program Manager will enable BRIDGEi2i Customers in B2B & B2G domains to accelerate digital transformation across core business processes. As a Consulting Program Manager, you will help our customers address complex business problems through the application of AI solutions.
The Consulting Program Manager will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers with the following role expectations:
- Establish collaborative partnerships with executive-level customer stakeholders to conceptualise, architect and execute pan-enterprise AI-led transformation programs
- Write design specifications, design program management plans, and change management and adoption lifecycles
- Design, implement and track program-level impact metrics, recommend downstream investment, re-investment and course correction strategies
- Triage and resolve critical program issues and scope changes throughout the program lifecycles
Desired Experience, Qualifications & Skills
- Engineer-MBA or a masters degree in quantitative sciences
- 10+ years of experience in consulting and program management, with expertise in areas of customer experience and operational effectiveness
- 4+ years of experience in consulting, deployment & adoption of analytics solutions for Fortune 100 enterprises
- Demonstrated track record of ability to manage large, complex consulting engagements
- Expertise in financial modelling of business processes, process mapping methods, project and program management tools, BRD & FSD frameworks, rapid prototyping approaches
- Leadership and change management experience; able to influence without authority, drive change through initiative and creative approaches
- Experience in leading and working across globally distributed teams
Job Type: Full-time
- Consulting and Program management: 5 years (Required)
- Program/Project Management,Customer Handling: 5 years (Required)