Independently provides and/or directs the characterization of process optimization strategies and/or troubleshooting of operational issues in the operations, manufacturing, pilot plant or capital projects environment. Applies advanced and diverse engineering principles to the design and implementation of major system modifications, experiments, process and/or capital projects. Develops, organizes, analyzes and presents interpretation of results for operational issues or engineering projects of significant scope and complexity.
Doctorate degree OR Master’s degree AND 3 years of Engineering experience OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering AND 5 years of Engineering experience.
- Act as a Change Control Owner (Trackwise)/CAPA/NC owner for projects.
- Manage product launch and variations projects.
- Provide Change Control Assessment to support New Product Introductions and International Launches.
- Generate, Review and/or execute Work orders associates to Change controls.
- Generate, Review, Approve and execute functional test protocol to support new product introduction.
- Supervise, coordinate and review work of a small staff of engineers, associates and/or technicians on an ongoing basis as well as on a project basis.
- Apply knowledge of engineering principles and practices outside of area of discipline expertise to broad variety of assignments in related fields.
- Application of mature engineering knowledge in planning and conducting projects.
- Project Management Skills is a plus
- Demonstrated Packaging Serialization Knowledge
- New Product Introduction Experience
- Familiarity with documentation in a highly regulated environment
Shift: Normally Administrative hours but also any day of the week or shift based on business needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- Packaging Serialization: 3 years (Preferred)
- New Product Introduction: 3 years (Preferred)
- Change Control Owner: 3 years (Preferred)