Remediation Engineer Project Manager – Rocky Mountain Region
Trihydro, a mid-sized engineering and environmental consulting firm with a national footprint, is seeking dynamic, experienced remediation engineers to join our team focused on environmental remediation projects in the Rocky Mountain region. If you are up to the challenge of addressing challenging remediation needs at industrial facilities in this region, we encourage you to join our team.
Improving our communities and the environment is at the heart of Trihydro’s mission. We achieve our mission by empowering our employees to develop solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations. We understand our employees are our number one asset; treating them as such has fostered a strong company culture that has spurred our growth and diversification over the past 35 years. We need experienced remediation engineers who are willing to play key roles in our continued pursuit of our mission and continued growth and diversification.
As a member of our team, you will develop remedial solutions for active and inactive industrial facilities. You will interact with existing clients and help develop relationships with new clients. Your charge will be to develop or improve remedial solutions including remedial alternative evaluation, conceptual designs, detailed construction packages, cost estimating, construction management and evaluation and optimization of existing remediation systems.
In this role you will have responsibilities such as project and task management, developing designs and detailed construction plan sets, permitting, data review, construction management, technical report writing, and client relationship management.
You will have the option to be based in a Trihydro office within the Rocky Mountain region. Our offices are set in great locations such as Fort Collins or Golden, CO; Laramie, WY; Cheyenne, WY; or Amarillo, Austin or New Braunfels, TX.
We encourage you to apply if:
· You have 5-10 years relevant engineering remediation design and implementation experience. Relevant experience includes remediation alternative evaluations, remedial design, construction management, and/or remediation operation and maintenance including project management.
· You are a strong communicator, both orally and written, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members
· You are a Professional Engineer (P.E.), or can obtain your P.E. in a timely manner
· You have experience with AutoCAD and/or related CAD programs
· You possess strong technical and problem-solving skills, including attention to detail, accuracy and completeness, as well as a commitment to producing high-quality deliverables
· You have an interest and ability to travel to client locations and other Trihydro offices
· You understand the importance of time management and possess excellent organization skills
· You have a strong driving record and a commitment to safe operations
This job is for you if:
· You desire career-growth opportunities and are interested in playing an integral role in a growing team and company
· You want to be part of a dynamic company that treats its team members like family
· You value working with others to achieve goals that make a difference to our clients and our communities
At Trihydro, our approach to work is honest and hard-working. You’ll find a company culture that is dedicated to excellence, nurtures collaboration and growth, and still finds plenty of time for fun! Some of the benefits of joining our team include:
· Robust health insurance (medical, dental, vision, and prescription)
· Industry-leading 401(k) retirement plan, including a 10% match by Trihydro
· Comprehensive paid time off including vacation, flex, sick, and holiday pay
· Wellness program, including reimbursement for gym membership or related expenses
· Staff mentoring and opportunities for professional/career advancement
· Best-in-class safety culture built to protect our employees – the mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters who deserve to go home safely each night
This is a full-time position averaging 40-45 hours per week. Interested candidates should apply at https://www.trihydro.com/about-us/careers with their application, resume, and cover letter addressed to Trihydro’s Recruiting Team.
Trihydro is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected Veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
- AutoCad and/or related CAD programs: 5 years (Preferred)
- Client Relationship Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Construction Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Engineering Remediation Design & implementation: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project and Task Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) (Preferred)