Job Title: Project Engineer **
Status: Full-time Position
Expected Start date: As soon as possible
Location: 8800 Sheppard Ave East, Toronto, ON
Reporting to: Manager Engineering
McAsphalt Industries Limited deserve services across Canada since 1970 is a company committed to the development, production, distribution and marketing of asphaltic products, related services and technology. Recognized as the industry leader, McAsphalt offers the widest range of asphalt products from our 26 strategically located terminals, coast to coast, across Canada. The company’s success is based on our employees’ dedication to providing total customer satisfaction by supplying superior quality asphalt products combined with strong, experienced technical support.
In this position, you will provide engineering and process support for emulsion (asphalt) manufacturing at multiple facilities. You will lead various engineering projects including plant modifications, retrofits and new construction. Your duties will include design, engineering specifications, budgeting, process and project management. You will liaise with maintenance, facility managers, R&D and quality control. You will report on various operational issues not limited to the production of quality emulsion products.
The successful candidate will ideally be a university graduate in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering. Status as a Professional Engineer in Ontario or credentials for future status will be required. You will have experience with petroleum products or process engineering with an aptitude for various engineering disciplines. Other requirements are as follows:
- Works well under pressure and must be able to deal with competing priorities and tasks;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel and MS Word required;
- Familiar with project management software;
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in small teams;
- Some travel required;
- A good sense of humor will be an asset.
Interested candidates are asked to apply immediately by responding directly to this job posting to send a copy of your resume and cover letter for this position:
P*roject Engineer– Toronto, ON #MCA-1025*
or via Fax at : 1 (780) 809-8109
McAsphalt Industries offers competitive wages, comprehensive benefit plan and opportunities for growth and development.
Do not forget to visit our website to learn more about our company at www.mcasphalt.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Chemical Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word): 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)