An Interior Finish and FF+E supply company is looking for a qualified and experienced candidate to manage projects throughout the stages of material sourcing, procurement, and design consultation. This position will serve as the main liaison between our clients and the factories and vendors we work with.
Must be able to read architectural drawings, and have architecture or civil engineering background.
Our typical projects include hotels, high rise residential towers, and apartment complexes. We work with developers and architects to source high quality and unique finishes from global sources.
- Bidding, planning, executing and closing of any project brought to the company. Must be determined to implement the clients' needs based on knowledge of the firm, project description, and scope of work.
- Bridging the gap between the factory, production team, and the client. Handling of all project submittals to and from the client and factories.
- Prepare, in a timely fashion, the definitive cost estimates based on the design package and take off-of the project scope by itemizing it into line items with measured quantities.
- Prepare bid proposals
- Coordinate samples for the client
- Providing a Material Take-off to identify and quantify all the materials that are required to complete the project purchasing phase.
- Providing and/or reviewing Quality Reports as required per project to uncover defects and allowing or denying product release.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and specifications that the company provides.
- Provide weekly update to Director of Operations pertaining to project functions
- Review bid contracts
- Processing of purchase orders, payment request and review invoices for accuracy and approval for payment.
- Oversee all procedures for logistics in import/export of shipments, including pick up, delivery and clearing customs
- Hold meetings with clients to explain our company, understand the bid, and win the bid.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Strong computer skills, including but not limited to MS Office, Photoshop, Autocad, On-Screen Takeoff
2. Excellent relationship building skills
3. Ability to take detailed notes
4. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
5. Ability to follow instructions,
6. Ability to ask for help, and follow up when necessary
7. List of the products that we supply:
- Flooring (Solid Wood / Engineered Wood / Vinyl)
- Stone / Granite/ Marble / Quartzite / Quartz / Solid Surface / Terrazzo
- Tiles / Countertops / Saddles / Tub Decks
- Shower Enclosures
- Medicine Cabinets / LED back-lit Mirrors
- Basins / Sinks / other plumbing fixtures
- FF & E
- Bathroom Accessories
- Multi functional Furniture
- Doors / barn doors
EDUCATION AND OR EXPERIENCE
1. Education Requirements: Architecture or Engineering
2. Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in estimating role; architecture ; engineering or combined.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Estimating: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hotel Furnishing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance