Experience with sleep medicine, client outreach in the sleep market preferred.
Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing and business policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by the Company and its competitors and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the Company’s profits or share of the market while ensuring the Company's customers, clients, and patients are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Promotes the mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Maintains relationships with providers by daily interaction and delivering technical assistance to correct any errors and control risks for the insurer and provider.
- Builds positive consultative relationships by facilitating communication to physicians and medical staff while promoting value-added initiatives and services such as use of web portals, EDI adoption, etc.
- Drive increased electronic adoption, reduced administrative issues (pended/rejected claims, authorizations, contracting), improved quality and efficiency scores and membership growth within the Center.
- Travel as needed to meet with providers to discuss tools and programs available.
- Coordinate directly with internal operations and network staff to identify, report, track and communicate resolution as needed.
- Identify and pursue providers who would have the greatest impact on the Company’s business goals.
- Builds and maintains relationships with users and providers to provide a high level of customer service.
- Responds to electronic and direct inquiries from clients.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and Company related business.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
- Initiate market research studies or analyze their findings.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in related field preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience network management, contracting, customer service or consulting preferred.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- Working Conditions: Office setting with a forty-hour (+) workweek. Work includes pressure generated by deadlines, peak workload periods and frequent interruptions.
- Physical Demands: Constant talking or hearing, use of vision, use of standard office equipment, typing on a computer, performance of repetitive motions, use of manual dexterity/motor skills. Frequent sitting, walking, stooping and kneeling. Infrequent leaning or twisting. Rarely crawling, climbing, balancing, use of heavy machinery or lifting heavy objects above twenty-five (25) pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing or network management: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative