CIMON Inc. is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Embedded Software Engineer.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- Full-time position
- Days and typical hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9AM to 6PM
- Develop and maintain electronics hardware for Industrial Control products such as PLCs, HMI devices and Panel Computers
- Develop and maintain design specifications, design/implementation of circuits, troubleshooting of designs
- Conduct validation/compliance tests, and create design/product documentation
- Engage in activities to drive performance, functionality, cost optimization, manufacturability and quality in products delivered
- Work closely with cross-functional team to achieve assigned project/activity targets within boundaries of Time, Cost and Quality
- Demonstrated relevant Electronics Product Design experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Microprocessor/Microcontroller system design with preferably ARM processors (Cortex-M, i.MX etc.)
- Ethernet and USB design, testing, certification
- Strong experience in design tools for Schematic Capture and PCB Layout
- Strong experience in EMI noise reduction techniques/countermeasures for PCB layout
- Strong experience with designing to EMC/EMI/ESD and safety regulatory certifications
- Strong experience in hardware platform design for LINUX and its applications
- Good experience in analog circuits based on OP-Amp
- Proven capability to carry out product testing for Environmental and Certification Test Standards
- Able to write engineering documentation like test plan, test reports, ECO/ECR etc..
- Strong capability to lead, communicate and engage solution investigations with cross functional teams and multi-site project teams
- Possess a passion and drive to bring in timely solutions for design challenges and anomaly resolutions
- Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or related qualification
- Relocation to Henderson, NV is required
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus Potential
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and PTO
- Group Health Policy
- Childcare Benefits
- Maternity/Paternity Leaves
- Education Support
CIMON Inc. is a wholly owned U.S. subsidiary of CIMON Ltd., a world-class producer of industrial automation and process control devices. Established in 1999, CIMON Ltd. is headquartered near Seoul, Korea and has numerous offices and R&D centers in Korea and the world.
We take pride that CIMON can develop and manufacture both industrial hardware and software with a high degree of engineering sophistication. Our product line-up can satisfy any application that customers demand using CIMON’s robust and reliable industrial automation products. CIMON provides a wide range of industrial automation products including PLC, HMI, SCADA software and Industrial PCs. CIMON’s complete product portfolio gives customers everything they need to build and maintain a system more efficiently and effectively.
The company has been providing automation solutions for industries including automotive, power plants, semi-conductors, water/wastewater, electronics, oil and gas, building automation and more. CIMON has the dominant market position in South Korea and has a large established client-base around the world.
Our products are already in use worldwide with major customers such as Samsung, LG, Kia Motors, Hyundai, Hankook Tires, and Honeywell Korea. Our company is driven by innovation and technology and our worldwide team of experts with commitment, dedication and innovative spirit will continue to provide exceptional service and products for the automation industry.
Start your smart future with CIMON’s total solution!
CIMON Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive equal employment opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability.
Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Henderson, NV 89052 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement