- Assist in remodeling and construction of existing rooms.
- Engage in flexible work schedules to be able to perform well during emergencies.
- Keep all mechanical areas neat and orderly condition.
- Carry out inspection on public areas on a daily basis in case of problems arising unexpectedly.
- Offer maintenance and repairs to public areas, guestrooms, and administrators office.
- Carry out consistent preventive maintenance programs on rooms and regularly updates records on files.
- Guarantee that projects are promptly accomplished and in line with appropriate specifications.
- Work together with Property Manager and housekeeper, and connects with the manager to discuss any aspect of operations which will involved maintenance.
- Carry out assessment of requirements for completion of reports, or work orders to the management as stated by standard procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent or vocational training certificate in mechanical, plumbing, architectural or electronics fields with practical and theoretical experience in maintenance.
- Ability to handle internal and external clients with high degree of tolerance, diplomacy, and tact.
- Ability to kneel, bend, carry, walk, stoop, climb, and lift items, in addition to possessing manual skills.
- Commendable ability to manage stressful working situations.
- HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical skills is a must.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required