Aurora North is a Burlington, Vermont based software company that develops software focused on enhancing legal operations, increasing efficiency, and reducing risk. Aurora North, an industry leader known for providing advanced technology solutions to law firms all over the world, is currently hiring an experienced Implementation Engineer to contribute to our growth and success.
Our company specializes in the installation and implementation of industry standard legal systems and enterprise solutions. We provide the highest quality software services to the legal industry, including software products for intellectual property law firms throughout North America and Europe. Come work with an outstanding team of passionate, focused individuals while continuing to build your technical expertise and business acumen.
The ideal candidate is hard working, detail oriented, has a strong ability to multitask, is a fast learner, is goal driven, proficient with technology, demonstrates excellent customer service skills and has at least 1+ years of experience with solid knowledge of: software development, SQL Server, data and system integration best practices, project life cycles, and collaborative development. We are looking for an energetic, fun addition to the team who is willing to take ownership of their role and grow within our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing and implementing industry standard legal systems and enterprise solutions.
- Creating integrations between standard and third-party systems using SQL, APIs, and other tools.
- Upgrading production systems to the latest versions.
- Migrating on premises solutions to the Cloud using REST APIs via 3rd party tools.
- Owning the end-to-end implementation of Aurora North and partner software products and services. This includes planning, development, installation, configuration, deployment, and support.
- Owning client communication process and setting client expectations on a project basis.
- Assisting with product rollouts by ensuring client product owners and trainers are trained to be fully conversant with the software.
- Prioritizing and managing own workload to meet client expectations.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- 1+ years of experience writing Microsoft SQL Server queries with a solid understanding of relational database structure and normalization
- Strong experience in the following technical areas: XML, JQUERY/JSON, REST/SOAP APIs
Experience with the following is helpful, but not required
- Experience with Legal systems such as Aderant Expert, Elite Enterprise, Elite 3E, iManage, OpenText, NetDocuments
- Intapp Time, Intapp Walls, Intapp Open, Intapp One Place, Intapp Pricing
- Integration tools: Dell Boomi, Intapp Integrate/Integration Builder
- ETL Processes and Best Practices
- Sisense BI & Analytics
- Microsoft Exchange Web Services/Microsoft Graph
Other Skills, Requirements and Competencies
- Four-year degree in a relevant field or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Problem Solving/Critical Thinking: Resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; doesn’t stop at the first answer, investigates the issue thoroughly.
- Customer Focus: Acts with customers in mind; dedicated to meeting and exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Communication: Listens to the needs of each customer and clearly shares their needs with the appropriate group.
- Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities; provides and welcomes constructive feedback; contributes to the group with a positive attitude.
- Organizational Support: Completes tasks accurately and on time; follows policy and procedure guidelines.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness with tasks; looks for ways to improve our processes always focusing on quality; applies feedback to improve performance.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Maintains professionalism while balancing multiple tasks and working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Obtains the required information by utilizing internal resources to problem solve.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including full-premium-paid medical, dental and vision, HRA, FSA, EAP, excellent holiday/vacation/sick time off, and 401(k).
Our company is a highly respected, top-tier provider of legal software and associated services throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. We have been in business since 2005 and have an unparalleled reputation in the legal market. We are seeking a highly qualified, talented person who enjoys working in a small company environment.
While we appreciate all resume submittals only candidates with experience most relevant to our needs will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Do you now, or will you in the future require visa sponsorship to continue working in the United States?