FRC is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer. This person will be responsible for supporting multiple
manufacturing lines/departments. This job will require analyzing and simplifying assembly
processes to reduce manufacturing cycle time and increase quality, developing assembly
processes and tooling and working simultaneously on different assignments of moderate
Responsible for continuous improvements of processes, identifying problems, recommending
solutions and assisting in the implementation of these solutions.
- Conceive the method of fabrication, assembly, inspection or test of new parts or equipment
and the writing of procedures and work instructions for line operators to follow.
- Responsible for Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) department and support it’s procedures and
processes including but not limited to solder paste application, pick and place machinery,
solder reflow ovens, inspection and cleaning of CCAs.
- Design jigs, test fixtures, special tools, or test aids for use in the manufacturing process.
- Program CAD/CAM for our N/C machines.
- Prepare work station or equipment layouts for new production and modify layouts to
- Apply SPC, Design of Experiments, FMEA or Six-sigma tools on different processes.
- Maintain revision control of all manufacturing documentation.
- Develop cost comparisons of alternate methods, parts, tooling, or equipment within the
- Prepare cost estimates, standards, and process bid requests.
- Work on special projects assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and less than 2 years of applicable job-related
- Good knowledge of lean manufacturing, SPC, Design of Experiments, FMEA and six sigma
- Knowledge of soldered electronic assemblies standards IPC J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610.
- Strong knowledge of CAD/CAM and ability to create 2D/3D drawings using AutoCAD or
- Must receive training identified in FRCQP-1800 as applicable.
- Must perform job duties in compliance with FRC’s quality system.
Apply for this position if ou seek a challenging Long Term Career Opportunity with a stable and
growing company. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply to email@example.com .