ActiFi, Inc., an entrepreneurial software and consulting firm in St. Louis Park, Minnesota has an opening for a Software Developer. Join a small development team who maintains and develops SaaS in the financial services industry using AngularJS, Angular and NodeJS. Work with enterprise clients on integrations using authentication standards such as SAML and OAuth and assist our team with designing, monitoring, and maintaining our cloud infrastructure on Amazon Web Services and Heroku.
ActiFi provides a flexible work environment and is focused on providing its software development team members with the tools they need to continually build their skills in the latest technology. Our benefits include: medical, dental, a company paid health savings account, 401K, life insurance, long-term disability, cell phone reimbursement, and flexible spending account plans.
- Maintain and develop software using AngularJS, Angular, NodeJS and Express.
- Implement and/or support integration points between ActiFi’s applications and our enterprise clients’ applications as well as leading solutions like Salesforce.com.
- Provide input on architectural decisions and have an immediate impact as you will be part of a flat organization that respects the opinion and insights of all team members.
- Assist testing resources and support personnel as needed to determine the root cause of system problems and provide expedient fixes to bugs as required.
- Help create and foster a great team culture with your peers, co-workers, and clients – we want people who create new boxes on the org chart as opposed to people who just fill boxes.
- Prefer experience/aptitude in either Computer Science or Information Systems – if you didn’t major in it that isn’t a problem, but you need to have an aptitude for either discipline.
- Web development using modern technologies such as AngularJS, Angular, NodeJS, MySQL/MongoDB.
- Would prefer exposure to or the ability to quickly learn (not required but preferred):
- Basic server administration in a cloud-based environment (AWS / Heroku).
- Single sign-on protocols including SAML, OAuth, etc.
- Web services development utilizing REST and SOAP (including integration with Salesforce.com and other leading software platforms).
- AngularJS code migration to Angular.
- Apache and/or Nginx knowledge.
- General understanding of good design/layout/css is a plus.
- Ability to office in St.Louis Park, MN daily.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply