We are a leading multi-strategy trading firm. We hold a unique position in the industry with our balanced use of logic, technology and speed. In this role, you will work directly with traders, and developers to design, build, test and maintain real-time trading applications.
The ideal candidate enjoys working with C++ and server side technologies and thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. This individual will be a part of the Core Server development team and will be responsible for developing and sustaining high performance, multi-tiered, scalable applications. The candidate will enhance existing applications and offer suggestions to improve the architecture and better ways of building and maintaining applications.
We are seeking a Market Data Developer, with experience in parsing market data from equities, options or futures exchanges.
- Plan, design and develop high quality C++ server side applications with real-time trading market data.
- Any experience with ITCH, OUCH, CTS, OPRA or FIX strongly preferred. Any experience with the following exchanges: NASDAQ, NYSE, CME GROUP, ICE, MIAX, ISE, CBOE is strongly preferred.
- Implement solutions using the latest features of C++11, C++14, C++17.
- Propose and deliver scalability and performance improvements to our existing applications.
- Work with developers and traders to receive feedback and articulate ideas for improvements
- 6+ years experience with C++ on Linux
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting server side applications for market data processing, trading, risk management, and monitoring applications.
Other Technical Requirements
- Working knowledge of sockets programming including TCP and UDP
- Working knowledge of object oriented programming, SOLID design principles, and design patterns
- Good to have deep knowledge of latency measurement and latency optimization
- Good to have experience with SQL, Thread pools, messaging systems
- Stay abreast of advances in technology
- Major in an engineering or technical field
- Gym membership
- 401K with 3% company match
- Convenient locations for commuters
- 10 vacation and 8 personal days
- Parental Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoption)
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Stocked Kitchen (Beverages and Snacks)
- Powerful Workstations
- Company Events
- Bonuses based on Individual and Company Performance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $74,486.00 - $171,964.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible