Voted one of the best companies to work for in the state of Pennsylvania for 10 years!:
The McClure Company is searching for a Virtual Design & Construction / Building Information Modeling (BIM) Lead Coordinator.
To support company Virtual Design and Construction initiatives, including Building Information Modeling (BIM) as it relates to mechanical construction. McClure Company is looking for someone that understands that technology is a highly successful way to improve both communication and collaboration through the visual medium.
Knowledge, :Skills, :and Abilities:
- Capable of producing 3D models in Revit and AutoCAD for coordination with mechanical trade contractors.
- Compile dimensioned project coordination drawings, Spool drawings, Isometric drawings and As-built drawings to adequately support the project
- Coordinate with field Foreman and update coordination drawings throughout each project.
- Reviews equipment submittal documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Performs site surveys and field measurement work as needed to support the coordination effort.
- Use BIM software to compile MEP coordination models, clash reports, schedules and URL’s for multiple projects.
- Coordinate and communicate with Project Engineer, Project Manager, BIM Manager and General Foreman to resolve issues and request information from design professional.
- Attend coordination meetings and lead coordination meetings for general contractors and construction managers.
Education and Experience:
- Proficient on 3D drafting software, including Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks.
- Understanding of BIM framework and construction coordination process.
- Knowledge of building components and systems.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to juggle multiple high priority tasks.
- Provides leadership, shares technical expertise and experience to other team members. Sets the example relative to maturity, attitude and work ethic. Shows good professional appearance and can effectively communicate with Professional Engineers.
- Must have knowledge of current industry practices regarding fabrication and installation of various piping or plumbing systems.
- Strong aptitude for quality and efficiency
- Firm believer in safety and strong knowledge of safety procedures.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of commercial construction practices. This could include design construction management experience, field experience, mechanical trade experience, etc. Please include samples of your work with your resume.
- Minimum 2 years BIM related Design and/or construction experience, utilizing the required software.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in construction management, computing and engineering technologies or a similar type degree, is preferred.
Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
This position is full-time Monday - Friday.
To learn more about The McClure Company, please explore our website www.mcclureco.com
McClure Company is an Equal opportunity employer. This Company considers candidates regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.