Role: RPA Developer
Job Location: Connecticut, Illinois, Richardson, TX and various and unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Infosys is seeking RPA Developers with .Net or Java experience for our client in Chicago, IL or Richardson, TX. The candidate will help design, develop and maintain automation applications such as bots. They will participate in requirements gathering sessions, and will work with team members to identify requirements such as AS IS Process and automation opportunities. The candidate will apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support the project in a team environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- 2+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automation, hands-on experience with AI development
- 2+ years of experience with Blue Prism or UI Path implementation
- Experience in Java or .Net development
- Solid understanding of business process and document AS IS Process
- Able to identify automation opportunity from AS IS Process
- Define, develop and deploy RPA solution for automation opportunities
- Support RPA bots in production
- Hand-on experience in working with various scripting technologies like vbs, java etc.
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to resolve business issues
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Chicago, IL or Richardson, TX or be willing to relocate to the New Jersey area. This position may require extensive travel to project locations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 3+ years of Information Technology experience
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technologies
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Scrum / Agile development methodologies
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation, staying a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help clients transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Job Type: Full-time