QComp Technologies - Baycom Inc is actively seeking an Automation Programmer to join their team in Appleton, WI today!
QComp Technologies is a robotic systems integrator that provides robotic packaging systems, material handling systems and automation line integration for clients in the flat glass, solar, consumer product, food, pharmaceutical, plastic, paper, and metal industries. We are seeking an Automation Programmer to join our fast-paced team and program/write code. In this role, the Automation Programmer will be exposed to a variety of industrial and peripheral equipment to be integrated into a functioning custom solution in order to meet customer requirements. The ideal candidate displays a desire to be a successful code writer and demonstrates strategic focus to reach the goal of continued growth in our field of robotic solutions.
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare coverage
- Advancement opportunities
- Program and write code to ensure our robot-based automated solutions perform to customer standards
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to troubleshoot complex, technical problems
- Frequently visit customer sites to ensure that projects run smoothly
- Ensure projects are progressing as planned and completed on time
- Actively participate in project meetings to provide technical advice and creative solutions to exceed customer expectations
- 3+ years of integration experience with a Fanuc Robotic system from start to finish required
- 3+ years of programming experience in a structured text-like automation environment required
- 1+ year(s) of Rockwell Automation experience
- 1+ year(s) of PickTool or PalletTool experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering preferred
- Familiarity with packaging machinery is a plus
- Must be willing to travel 40% of the time
- Solid understanding of computer programming and software development
- Ability to troubleshoot and effectively collaborate with others to solve problems
Indeed Hire and QComp Technologies - Baycom Inc are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Packaging machinery: 1 year (Preferred)
- Rockwell Automation: 1 year (Preferred)
- programming in a structured text-like automation environment: 3 years (Required)
- integration experience with a Fanuc Robotic system from start to finish: 3 years (Required)
- PickTool or PalletTool: 1 year (Preferred)
- Appleton, WI: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)