Our Client is looking for a Structural Engineer/EIT to address the growing demand. Emphasis will be placed on candidates with precast/structural/civil engineering experience as well as proficiency in AutoCAD or any drafting software. Competitive salary and attractive benefits will be offered.
· Full knowledge and at least 3 years experience with AutoCAD.
· At least 1 year industry experience in concrete design/ precast preferred.
· Ability to read and interpret drawings.
· Strong organization and communication skills.
· Self-motivated and able to take initiative.
· Ability to work under tight deadlines and construction related pressures.
· Excellent interaction with customers and production workers.
· Ability to perform materials take-offs.
· 3D modeling and MS Excel skills is a plus.
· Prepare precast shop drawings using 2D AutoCAD.
· Interpretation of contract specifications and project drawings.
· Prepare and submit complete submittal package to contractors.
· Follow-up approval status from plan reviewers.
· Assist sales and estimators in materials take-off.
· Attend customer’s site or telephone meetings.
· Presentation of shop drawings during kick-off meetings.
· Answer technical questions regarding shop drawings from customers, QC and production.
· Follow-up production to make sure accurate implementation of the approved shop drawings.
Job Type: Full-time
- Structural Engineering: 1 year (Required)