Join us in a fast-growing industry while collaborating within a global network of world class professionals where in our culture and entrepreneurial way of working sets us apart. A Technoform Sales Engineer works with our existing customers while also developing new relationships for Technoform’s Bautec insulating strip products sold to manufacturers of aluminum window and curtain wall systems. Responsibilities include working within Technoform’s sales processes and to oversee technical support of customer product evaluation and related production issues.
- Plan and implement sales strategies that increase product awareness, generate product demand, and grow their territory.
- Develop tactical action plans by account to reach sales objectives. Increase market share by proactively selling and reaching out to new markets and focused target markets as measured against mutually agreed upon sales goals.
- Manage customer expectations by providing/overseeing product design and technical support. Identifies customer service requirements. Ensures attentive service and efficient problem-solving. Builds customer confidence in product and company.
- Interact with customer’s sales teams to provide support, assess needs, develop specifications, and promote use of Technoform products.
- Contribute and or manage Technoform innovation projects to improve our products and services.
- Develop and nurture productive relationships with architects, engineering consultants and commercial construction companies. Provide technical and application engineering support and information regarding products.
- Coordinate with internal teams for pricing, scheduling, performance, and technical requirements and externally with partners, clients, vendors, etc.
- Assist in the development of promotional and tradeshow exhibitions. Attend local and regional industry conventions.
- Position requires approximately 50% travel including some overseas travel.
- Graduate or undergraduate degree in engineering, architecture, building construction or equivalent
- 5 years or more experience in increasingly responsible technical sales position, preferably in the fenestration industry
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Proficient understanding of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of principles and techniques of business development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build an industry presence
- Possesses entrepreneurial skills to handle daily customer and company needs and works well in a team environment
- Experience in planning a forecast and associated travel/contacts budget
- Develops and works within budgetary constraints and manages both personal and customer daily activities
- Working AutoCAD™ knowledge and understanding of design detail drawings
- Entrepreneurial spirit - We want the team members to actively challenge the status quo, identifying and pursuing solutions and new initiatives. There are no limitations on what you can explore, lead or achieve. A true self-starter perspective.
- You will be exposed to various areas of the business like participating in team strategic goals to understanding the financial statements and its impact.
- Flat structure - We believe in the strength and power of cohesive teams to make decisions to tackle challenges. Our structure is all about transparency and open communication.
- Innovation and growth - We are always striving to generate new ideas and grow our business, largely through investing for the future. A wide network of experts will help you expand your know-how and competencies.
- We offer you a diverse range of tasks in a dynamic team setting that will help you to identify and gain experience in your area of interest.
- Global networking - We have a global presence and frequently interface with our colleagues to stay on the cutting edge. There are abundant opportunities for all employees to engage internationally.
- Work life balance - We consider our team to be a family. We maintain a flexible workplace environment, providing the platform for employees find a balance between personal and work responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page: