Centrisys Corporation develops the most advanced centrifuge dewatering systems in the world, capable of delivering the highest quality application solutions for Municipal and Industrial water and wastewater applications, as well as several in process Industrial solutions. We are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze component function and physical property requirements; understand special concepts with respect to system interfaces; apply proper dimensioning and tolerance principals to modeling, design, and drawing; and interpret project requirements and their relationship to equipment.
- Perform stress analysis of structural integrity on strength of materials, and of machine and structural components.
- Review and interpret contract specifications and drawings to identify equipment and system requirements; identify areas of compliance and/or deviation; design custom fabrications to meet contract requirements; produce engineering submittal drawings; select required ancillary equipment; address contract engineer’s review comments; and prepare custom fabrication drawings.
- Liaise with fabricator(s) to address fabrication questions and issue resolution in a timely manner.
- Provide technical and design support to shop personnel during equipment assembly.
- Prepare sales drawings; communicate with sales representatives; provide information to consulting engineers.
- Demonstrate strong mechanical aptitude and technical writing comprehension.
- Maintain familiarity with engineering terminology, units, suffixes, and abbreviations for materials, production treatments, and company and competitor’s machines and parts.
- Demonstrate and maintain ability to learn and develop skills quickly.
- Perform any other duties and tasks as may be assigned.
- BSME with a minimum of 10 years’ mechanical engineering experience
- Previous experience with the design and production of Industrial Equipment, or heavy machinery
- Experience in software; MS Office, SolidWorks, and AutoCAD software
Job Type: Full-time
- Machine Design: 10 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement