FIELD SERVICE ENGINEERS
As an Applied Materials Customer Engineer you will work side-by-side with our customer inside their factory. You will Install, Maintain, and Repair the most advanced Semiconductor Manufacturing systems in the world.
During a routine work day, you may be working on systems that incorporate:
Advanced Control Software
Computers and Networking
High/Low Pressure Systems
Scanning Electron Microscopes
Gas and Chemical Delivery Systems
All of this within an ultra-clean environment that is much cleaner than an operating room in your local hospital!
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES:
- Installation and integration of multi-million dollar precision wafer fabrication systems thru customer handoff
- Utilize advanced tools (Oscilloscopes, DVM’s, Advanced Software Diagnostic’s, etc.) to ensure that maintenance and calibration are perfect
- Review equipment engineering specs and provide feedback to the factory for improvements
- Build and maintain customer satisfaction through clear, consistent communication and the sharing of collective knowledge.
- Consistently demonstrates safety as a value
- Opportunities for global travel to support our customers, manufacturing and/or R&D engineering labs
Years of Experience:
Yes, 25% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.