AU Optronics Corporation America is growing and looking to add a Business Development Manager to our General Display team. This person will be in charge of new business in the East Coast region of the US and will work from our Farmington, MI office. Come be a part of our amazing team!
Business Development Manager Job description
- Building relationships and working to increase sales of LCD-related products in America.
- Connecting and aligning project design with AUO HQ in Taiwan to obtain commercial and technical resources.
- Coordinating project development with local Field Application Engineer to achieve project awards.
- Provide support along with project development to local customers and system integrators.
- Managing and solving customers' issues from industrial market included retail, medical, marine, aviation, gaming etc.
Business Development Manager Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree required.
- Prefer knowledge of TFT LCD and touch panel as well as manufacturing process.
- Experienced in relationship building to achieve high client satisfaction and results.
- Capability of organizing customer pools to identify needs by providing optimal solutions.
- Excellent time management ability and cultural adaptation between America and Asia.
- Flexibility of internal mutual support and willing to travel when needed or necessary.
- Proactive in attending to customers and demonstrating high enthusiasm, work ethic and commitment to excellence.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- LCD Technology: 2 years (Preferred)
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Farmington, MI 48335 (Required)
- United States (Preferred)