Insituform Technologies Limited is looking for an experienced Construction Project Coordinator/Engineer.
Insituform Technologies Limited, an Aegion company, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of water and sewer pipeline rehabilitation and protection. Insituform technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more information, visit www.insituform.com.
- Provide technical and operational direction and project management principles to the planning, design and operation of rehabilitative and inspection projects.
- Responsible for site surveys, contract execution/project start-up, and closeout.
- Ensure construction operations are well organized and coordinated.
- Ensure project meets budget and timelines by reviewing work requirements, schedules, and cost reports on a continuous basis and participate in project reviews and forecasting.
- Offer alternative rehabilitative approaches when conventional approaches are not applicable.
- Attend pre-bid, pre-construction and project status meetings with customers as needed.
- Supervise technical investigations to gather appropriate data to design specified project.
- Analyze gathered data appropriately and design solutions accordingly.
- Prepare strategic execution plans.
- Maintain strong working relationships at job sites with field leadership and crews.
- Communicate with Regional Managers, Project Managers, Superintendents, Foremen
- Act as liaison between field and office.
- Provide excellent standards of customer service to maintain a positive company image
- Project Management Certificate, Diploma in Construction Management, Civil Engineering Degree, or Technical Diploma from an accredited technical institution.
- 3-5 years related field construction management experience.
- Previous experience in water/sewer or municipal environment is an asset.
- Ability to plan, schedule and assign work of crews including training and communication updates
- Must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and databases, Microsoft Project and JD Edwards software experience an asset.
- Ability to complete applicable reports, calculations, records and administrative tasks
- Strong communication skills and the ability to give presentations
- Must be comfortable working out of town
We offer career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Construction: 2 years (Preferred)