Work for a small systems integrator that stays on the leading edge in Control Technology and Data Integration. We have created a relaxed and flexible culture. Our main office is located close to Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre. Close out your work day with plenty of opportunity for hiking, biking and exploring!
We specialize but are not limited to, Water and Wastewater controls. We have worked in oil and gas, food processing, and industrial applications.
We are currently looking to hire an In-House SCADA Programmer
We offer competitive compensation, full medical benefits, dental, vision, retirement plan contribution of 5%, paid vacation, and more!
Essential Duties Include:
- Remote troubleshooting and modification of PLC/RTU code and accompanying HMI/SCADA graphics and Databases.
- Good familiarity with TCP/IP networking structures is preferred, but we are willing to train a candidate with a strong controls background.
- Interoperating electrical prints/schematics to assist with remote troubleshooting of faulty equipment.
- Assist in the development of documentation for standards and best practices, strong technical writing skills are necessary.
- Assist with R&D developing inhouse tools and software packages to increase the efficiency of our programming staff. A background in any object-oriented programming language is a big plus.
- Clarify program intent, identify problems and suggest change.
- Confer with operators, supervisors and engineers to implement operating procedures.
- Perform and revise, trouble shoot or expand existing programs and/or software for efficiency, needed adaptations, upgrades and performance standards
- Analyze information to determine, recommend and plan installation of new systems or modifications to existing systems.
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience.
- VBA experience a plus.
- Travel: Very minimal travel if any, may require on site visits for emergencies.
- Must be comfortable with winter driving in the High Country
- Must have a valid unrestricted Driver License
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Programming in Ladder Logic: 2 years (Preferred)