LightUpToys.com LLC is looking to add a Hand Sample designer to its team to support the development of LED Toys for Theme parks. Designer will work directly with engineering team to provide the Hand Samples to enable the integration and fabrication teams to build prototype systems quickly and efficiently.
- Design and building of Electro/Mechanical Systems utilizing all types of hand Sample tools. Laser, CNC router, lathe, all toys are ABS plastic, Acrylic, polycarbonate.
- Support the design and integration of LED Toys made for Disney Theme Parks.
- Must work onsite with the team in Sellersburg, Indiana not remotely.
- Must have valid permission to work in the USA.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: * 5 plus years of mechanical engineering
- Experience in Mechanical Design & Drafting utilizing 3d CAD.
PRO-E, Pro Engineer , Freeform, CREO 2.0, CREO 3.0, PRO E, CAD, 3D Modeling, Electrical Design, Drafting, TDP, DOD, Rapid Prototype, Prototyping, Prototype.
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo
Sueldo: A partir de $35,000.00 al año
Work Location: One location