Food Manufacturing and Packaging
- Develop PLC and/or HMI code
- Develops applications of controls, instruments, and systems
- Directs and coordinates operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems in field installations
- Panel set-up and testing (IP addressing, I/O check-out)
- Perform I/O check out, start-up, and commissioning on-site
- Works with production line installations
- Assists in the machinery fabrication shop to develop and retrofit control systems for packaging machinery.
- Creates global control structure for lines and plant integration to central computer system.
- Factory Talk View ME
- Microsoft Office Suite
- My SQL, Access, and/or other database software
- Rockwell software
- RSLogix 500, 5000
- SE Development software
- Previous PLC and/or HMI software development preferred
- Indramat (Rexroth) DriveTop
- Allen Bradley Servo Control software as well as other Rockwell Software.
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with industrial controls, including PLCs, HMIs, VFDs, relays, contractors and starters and multiple field instrumentation devices.
- Must have Expert level knowledge regarding Rexroth and Allen Bradley Servo Motors and Drives.
- Must have Expert level knowledge with writing code for RSLogix 500 and RSLogix 5000. As well as for programming of Panelview and Panelview Plus family screens via Ethernet, Serial, DH+, DH485, Serial and Devicenet.
- Must have Expert level knowledge with Ethernet IP and Devicenet Networking and Communication platforms.
- Must be willing to enthusiastically engage in assignments and take ownership in the work that is performed.
- Ability to Build electrical control cabinets and run control wiring.
- Familiarity with food packaging machinery is a plus, but a good solid knowledge and problem solving abilities combined with excellent programming skills will make the candidate very successful.
We do not pay for relocation.
**NO AGENCIES USED AND NO RELOCATION. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE**
Job Type: Full-time