Camtek, the one of the market leaders in Optical Inspection for the microelectronics markets, is seeking a Field Service Engineer [FSE] in the USA.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical service and support directly to customers in the field.
- In-house technical phone support and training sessions.
- Communicate with customers to diagnose problems with installed Camtek systems and corresponding applications.
- Ability to learn and service troubleshooting electrical/electronic/applications and overall equipment problems.
- Service customers under production timeline and meet customer expectations for troubleshooting, installations, service, upgrades, and perform maintenance as needed.
- Ability to manage projects and provide team leadership for both onsite and remote members.
- Concise and detailed reporting between Customer and R&D as well as between superiors and peers. Includes international teams and corresponding communication logistics.
- Support sales with pre-sale applications/demonstrations with the support of local engineers, close acceptance criteria, and validate tools prior to shipment.
- Follow-up on open items and special applications/parts to ensure ongoing customer service and Camtek quality management.
- Associates/BA or equivalent: Computer Science, Robotics/ Automation, Electro-Mechanical Systems (physics or software background is a plus).
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Able to resolve system and application problems in high stress production environment.
- Semiconductor experience is beneficial.
- Willing to travel up to 25%.
- Relocation to New Mexico/Portland in 2021.
- Open and friendly customer management, including experience interfacing and communicating with customer directly.
- Understanding of Pneumatics, Sensors, Electrical Power Systems, and ability to read and understand schematics are a must.
- Software and PC Skills in Windows, Dos, Network.
- Background and Drug Test required.
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting: Technical Director
Pay: Competitive to market standards
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year