ARCHITECTURAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Metropolitan New York
Consolidated Brick is a major distributor of masonry products, including brick, and architectural stone and block. Founded in 1968 with headquarters in Avon, Massachusetts, our offices are located throughout the Northeast and we represent more than 70 product lines to both commercial and residential markets.
We have an opportunity for a highly motivated, goal-oriented Sales Representative who is results-driven and an exceptional closer whose territory will include Manhattan and the boroughs.
The person we want will have:
- at least 5 years building materials outside, specification-based sales experience, including obtaining specs from architects and engineers, and following the sale through to the general contractor and, ultimately, the mason.
- residency in/close (within 15 miles) to New York City strongly preferred
- a proven track record of success (and the ability to document that success)
- willingness to work hard to build long-term, profitable relationships
- a strong commitment to customer satisfaction for the architects, developers, general contractors, dealers, and masons who buy and use our products.
- the ability to be a self-starter and to work independently as well as part of a team to develop and close new business
- professional presence with above average oral and written communication skills, including prior experience making presentations to individuals and groups
- the drive to exceed expectations and to be a top achiever in the industry.
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record is required.
Previous knowledge of and experience in the architectural building products and/or construction industries with large-scale commercial and institutional construction is a definite asset.
Consolidated Brick offers an aggressive compensation program (base plus commission), excellent benefits, tablet, phone, car allowance, gas card. Extensive daily travel, but VERY limited overnight travel is required.
If you’re the person described above, we want to talk with you! Send your résumé in confidence. To learn more about us, visit our website: www.consolidatedbrick.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
We follow CDC, state, and city recommendations regarding COVID.
- Sales Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- driver's license (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations