Lumos & Associates is growing! Join our team of dynamic problem solvers in our South Lake Tahoe office as a Staff Engineer.
If you have the following skills, apply today and grow with Lumos:
· 2-4 years of general civil design experience
· Experience designing and permitting projects with environmental regulatory requirements
· Excellent organizational, oral, written, and analytical skills are required, as well as an ability to manage multiple tasks
· Proficiency in computer design software programs including AutoDesk Civil 3D
· Liaison and communications experience with Clients
· NPDES Permit experience including SWPPP preparation and implementation
· Experience with hydrology/hydraulics for storm water and erosion control projects
· Small water and sewer system design experience, a plus
· Experience with recreation-focused projects (bike and pedestrian paths, ski facilities, etc.), a plus
· B.S. in Civil Engineering or equivalent
· P.E. License in the State of Nevada or California, OR E.I certification with ability to attain P.E. licensure within 1 year
· Clean driving record.
Lumos & Associates has been recognized as a 2019 Winner for the Best Places to Work by the Northern Nevada Human Resources Association, and our culture encourages flexibility and allows professionals to tackle and succeed in a variety of projects that improve the community we live in.
For a detailed list of excellent employer-paid benefits, please visit our website at http://www.lumosinc.com/career-center/
Salary DOE. Lumos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See why we love working at Lumos!
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Company's Facebook page: