Systems Engineer - ERAM Risk Manager
Aurora Innovations, LLC is a growing engineering services company supporting government agencies in the Washington metropolitan area. We are expanding our current presence in the FAA’s Program Management Organization. We are searching for a talented engineer to provide systems engineering support to the En Route Automation Modernization (ERAM) program. Below is a description of the work to be performed.
Come be a part of a unique ground floor opportunity in a growing engineering services company where the possibilities are limitless!
- Act as Risk Manager and Systems Engineer supporting ERAM
- Interact with FAA customers on a daily basis, providing technical support at meetings and via presentations and technical papers
- Engage in systems engineering activities including architecture risk
management, alternatives analysis and requirements definition/deployment
- Participate in vendor design reviews and technical interchange meetings
- Support resource estimates for FAA engineering projects
- Provide general systems engineering and technical expertise
- Provide systems engineering and risk management support to “sister” programs as directed
- BS Engineering + 20 years relevant aviation experience, or MS with + 15 years of aviation experience required
- Strong background in systems engineering principles
- Strong interpersonal, written & oral communications skills a must
- Strong technical writing skills - prepare formal papers, reports, and presentations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- FAA experience required; experience with ERAM, CLMRS or Offshore Automation a plus
- Experience with risk management a plus
- Experience with Sword Active Risk Manager (ARM) a plus
Occasional travel based on customer needs may be required.
Aurora Innovations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance