Logoplaste is currently seeking to recruit a Process Engineer , to join the plant team in Inwood, WV (USA).
Reporting to: Business Unit Lead
The Process Engineer is responsible for implementing and managing all mold and machine processes as well as managing the quality function for relevant machinery.
Key Tasks & Activities...
- Set up, repair and troubleshoot equipment, ancillary equipment and support equipment
- Make required mold changes/process adjustments and complete color changes
- Supervise the quality function in the plant, ensuring that processes, controls and employee task produce preforms to the specifications
- Analyze quality and SPC information to ensure robustness of quality systems
- Analyze downtime, scrap and cycle time data and prioritize improvement activities accordingly to positively affect the KPI’s
- Complete preventative maintenance requirements in coordination with the Maintenance Team
- Supervise the quality function in the plant
- Train and document training for employees to ensure they are able to do their job with success
- Promote continuous improvement, through the use of improvement tools including SMED, 5S, Kaizen problem solving, etc.
- Participate in the safety processes of the plant
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures as well as maintain good housekeeping and GMP practices/Global Food Safety practices
- Other duties as assigned by manager
Who we are looking for...
Background and Experience
- 3-5 years manufacturing experience in plastics;
- Recognized certification or education in related field preferred
- Strong knowledge of HDPE
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, including MS Office and SAP
- Experience with lean manufacturing processes
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Good communication and team building skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical system issues
Physical requirements and work environment
- Must be able to work flexible hours to complete necessary changes and provide support for processing on all shifts
- Ability to work in a fast pace, lean environment with heat above 90 degrees
- Ability to sit, climb, stand, bend, crawl and walk on a varying basis throughout the assigned work schedule
- Ability to carry and/or maneuver up to 50 pounds
Logoplaste offers an excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- plastics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative