Diversified Project Services International (DPSI) is a leader in engineering, surveying, planning, permitting, inspection, and construction services. We serve clients in the petroleum, chemical, and power industries as well as commercial and residential development, energy, public agencies, schools, military and agriculture. (DPSI) is an equal opportunity employer.
Senior Civil Engineer would work on a variety of projects and is responsible for project management, mentoring talented staff,and preparing engineering reports and analyses. Also responsible for designing and preparing plans, specifications, and cost estimates for a variety of great projects and clients in public and private infrastructure, land development,oilfield development, and/or water resources. The Senior Civil Engineer should be a self-motivated team player with strong communication skills, both oral and written. This person should also consistently pay close attention to detail and excel in multi-tasking.
Essential Job Function
- Serve as senior project manager, program manager, or client manager for high profile projects and clients.
- Work directly with clients.
- Determine project scope, schedule, and fees.
- Mentor, train, and oversee some individuals.
- Prepare master plans and designs for public and private infrastructure systems.
- Perform design computations and plan detailing for compliance with codes, manuals, and design consideration for clients.
- Other duties as apply.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must possess 5+ years’ experience using ACAD
- Must possess 8+ years’ experience in Civil Engineering and Design
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, or closely related field
- Possess a California P.E. license in Civil Engineering
- Project Management experience
Job Type: Full-time