Our Passion at New England Chimney Supply is:
"To positively affect the lives of the people we come in contact with"
We are a growing manufacturing company of chimney venting systems looking for people who share the same passion as us and have fun doing it! NECS is in our 11th year of business, and has recently expanded our facility and locations. We help our customers create a parts list for their custom job, process their order, manufacture it in-house, ship & deliver it on our very own NECS trucks to them and/or their job site!
This is an Entry level position for product engineering & design of items to be used in the chimney industry.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- Daily Design of custom products, including Fittings and decorative caps
- Design of Stock products
- Design of burn layouts for plasma tables and laser CNC machines
- Participation in weekly team meetings
- Paperwork handling of Work Orders and miscellaneous administrative duties (i.e. filing/organizing)
Required Work Experience/Education:
- College Degree or higher in and Engineering/Design field
- Autocad knowledge is a requirement
- CNC machinery knowledge is plus
- Sheet Metal fabrication and pattern layout is a plus
- A team player with outstanding organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to follow policies and procedures with extreme accuracy
- Demonstrated computer skills (Microsoft Office, Google applications and accounting software)
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Program with Company Contribution
- Performance based profit sharing system
Job Type: Full time, Monday through Friday. Some overtime may be required.
Pay is based upon experience, will be discussed at time of interview.
Pay is based upon experience and will be discussed at time of interview.
Please submit resume today for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location