- Relocation and/or fully remote not available. Green Card holders and/or US Citizens only. Visa sponsorship not available.*
The .NET Developer (Senior-level) is a key member of our growing development team responsible for utilizing their years of back-end software development and teamwork to review and analyze specifications, develop new modules and performs maintenance on the Burgess™ application solutions in accordance to company Software Development standards.
We are looking for a collaborative, positive, entrepreneurial minded professional who will engage team and organizational colleagues to improve and resolve product development issues, achieve timely delivery and promote product delivery goals.
We are a result driven organization where our team member’s experience, suggestions, critiques, and recommendations are valued and respected. For this role, we welcome this feedback in all areas, but specifically for back end development metrics that are relevant to Burgess’ Agile release cycle (2-week sprints).
We are looking for a consummate professional who values teamwork and will engage product managers, researchers, QA and developers to understand the business requirements and testing needs and translate them to technical requirements. Identifies tools needed to be able to accomplish tasks.
Utilizing your collaboration and process improvement skills, you will work alongside development managers and architects, participating in the development and documentation of the application architecture.
Lastly, using your keen eye for detail, accuracy, and willingness to learn you’ll review company documentation to ensure Healthcare data analysis and reimbursement business skills are current. Frequents development tool vendor web sites for relevant testing methodologies and process improvement suggestions.
Qualifications and Skills:Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 7-10 years of software development experience with a minimum of 4+ years’ experience using .NET and C#, and 3 years using T-SQL
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations.
- Database development experience using SQL Server and Entity Framework.
- Outstanding communication, collaboration and leadership skills
- Experience with WebAPI and JSON.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Experience using Git.
- Familiarity with the Agile Development Processes.
Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, Burgess (burgessgroup.com) is a team of engineers, designers, policy analysts, data scientists, and business leaders who believe thoughtful technology can transform the ﬂow of resources in the American healthcare system. We’re a small team solving a big problem in a system that affects millions of people every day. At Burgess, you’ll join forces with some of the brightest minds in technology, healthcare, and finance, directly influencing our day-to-day decisions and ultimately, the impact we have in the world. Your Contributions Truly Matter. We’re a growing company, so you’ll be given plenty of creative freedom and the opportunity to thrive—everything you do will count. We look forward to hearing from you.