- Subject Matter Expert on Microsoft Office Application Suite and those application’s Add-Ons, Plug-ins and integrations, Development, VBA
- Manage relationships with Third-Party integration providers
- Ability to use existing skills and expertise to quickly diagnose problems and issues
- Test and certify new versions of Microsoft applications and patches and plan/coordinate the rollout to the organization
- Develop and maintain the configuration standards for the Microsoft application suite and ensure compliance
- Develop and maintain business application templates
- Develop, document, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for administration
- Manage ownership of associated Incidents/Problems/Changes
- Management of operational upgrade projects
- Provide production support for these systems firm-wide.
Campergroup Technologies provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $90,844.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Desired rate?
- Are you currently working? If you are then please share either a contract or full-time opportunity?
- How many years of VBA experience you have?
- Temporarily due to COVID-19