D&J Technologies is a CNC precision machining company with multiple levels of serviced markets. You can check us out at www.dnjtech.com.
D&J has been on the manufacturing scene for 40+ years and this year has been a great year for our infrastructure. We currently have a greater shop capacity/capability both in square footage and also in our line-up of Mazak machines. We are set-up for high-quantity runs and have remained tier 1 for multiple Valve/OEM Manufactures. We specialize in precision turning with our strongest performance being in fluid technology, in addition to shaft & rod work.
We are looking for a full-time Programmer and Production Personnel that must:
- Work alone projects from cradle to grave
- Be able to follow instructions
- Understand how to create a safe environment
- Works well with team members
- Understand the basic functions and capabilities of all machines
- Understand G code and M code, experience is needed (without the Software as well)
- Know how to manually alter programs
- Must be able to do own set-ups and break-down
- Understand and be willing to run production for own programs etc.
We offer pay, plus a number of different benefits, including (but not limited to) health, life insurance, etc.
Hours will vary, at this time we are looking at 6am-2pm but can be changed, varying applicant.
We are open to all experience, which will be evaluated during the interview process, if extended.
Pay rate will vary from experience to experience in relative working fields your past pay will be evaluated as well as your desired level of compensation. Please feel free to go online and fill out an application or contact me directly at elias.l@dnjtech. com , I am more than happy to send you an application / and/or set up a date and time of interview. We are looking to hire immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Machining: 7 years (Preferred)
- CNC programming: 7 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place