Soloosion is a Long Island-based product design company offering development and prototyping for products within the Robotic, Medical, and Industrial industries. We are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to lead/support a variety of clients and projects with design to manufacturing needs.
You will be joining a group of passionate, talented and relentless designers, engineers and scientists who love solving problems and delivering powerful solutions to our clients. We partner with our clients across industries such as medical, tech, and food & beverage to provide full-cycle design and engineering solutions from concept and prototyping to production and manufacturing support.
Join our team to deliver incredible solutions with the freedom for design creativity and cutting-edge thinking.
- Experience in automation, machine design, assemblies, and mechatronics desired
- Expert level proficiency with 3D modeling within SolidWorks
- Good written, verbal, and presentation skills, PowerPoint
- This work is mostly remote with team members and client calls
- 7+ years of experience in engineering or related
- Seasoned contact base, Solidworks license, and own workstation required
At Soloosion, we know that experience comes in many forms. We believe that new ideas can come from anyone and have built a collaborative culture, attracting individuals who are creative, driven, passionate, and willing to take the lead with us. If your experience is close to the job description above, please consider applying.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $120,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
- Do you have more than 7 years’ experience with SolidWorks?
- Are you available for a minimum of 15 hours per week?
- Are you available for 40 hours per week?
Work Location: Remote