We are expanding our product line and are seeking a Sr. RF Engineer to join our team. Candidate will be responsible for carrying out RF/Microwave developments in one or more of the following areas: RF/Microwave control components (including RF switches, phase shifters, limiters, up converters, down converters etc.), high power amplifiers, transceivers/multi-assemblies and high power radar transmitters/sub-systems. Will be required to review customer SCDs and effectively work with other design professionals to carry out RF development tasks and meet customer requirements.
- Extensive practical design and analysis experience in RF/Microwave products and broad knowledge of RF systems.
- Innovative thinking and familiarity with the state-of-art.
- Ability to analyze and resolve highly complex technical problems quickly and independently.
- Fluency in RF/Microwave simulation and CAD design software coupled with hands-on-experience.
- Design experience in meeting rugged military requirements.
- Must be able to clearly communicate both verbally and in writing; must be able to work independently as well as within a team structure.
- BS degree and 7+ years of applicable experience is required for this position.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a 4 day workweek.
Daico Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- RF/Microwave: 7 years (Preferred)
- Carson, CA 90745 (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement