Headquartered in Austin, TX, Hellas Construction, Inc. is one of the largest sports construction contractors in the United States. While specializing in the general construction of sports facilities and synthetic surfaces, Hellas also champions innovative artificial turf manufacturing, base construction, field, track and tennis planning, installation and maintenance.
Hellas Construction is now accepting resumes for a full-time Project Manager. Qualified candidates with either a Construction Science or Civil Engineering degree is what the position will required based on scope of the job.Come be a part of an amazing organization shaping the way Sports Field are build. Visit our work at www.hellasconstruction.com
The Project Manager will be located in our Kenedy, Texas mobile office and will manage the assigned projects from award through project close-out. The project manager will also be responsible for understanding all aspects of operations. Works cohesively with Superintendents, Subcontractors, Engineers, Architects and Clients to ensure all project requirements are carried out successfully.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of the assigned projects from start through closeout.
- Manages multiple projects requiring effective interaction and coordination with internal company departments as well as external parties.
- Responsible for the project setup, budget entry into company computer software, issuance of purchase orders for all materials and maintain project file.
- Complete responsibility of creating the master project schedule with proper project documents to owner (including but not limited to contracts, bonds, insurance, SWPPP documents, etc), subcontractor packets and preparation, processing and tracking of submittals and shop drawings.
- Attend all project, pre-construction, job site and substantial and final completion meetings as required.
- Review Daily Time Sheets and Reports.
- Maintain and keep current all construction documents (Submittals, RFI’s, change orders, etc).
- Conduct regular field inspections ensuring compliance with contract documents.
- Prepare monthly cost to complete and projected profit against budget.
- Reviews and approves subcontractor monthly payment requests and submit for payment.
- Responsible for all aspects of the project closeout to include but not limited to project walk through with superintendent, internal punch list, completion of punch list, scheduling final walk through and submission of all close out documents.
- 3 or more years of experience as a Project Manager in a construction company. Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree required.
- Previous estimating experience a plus.
- PMP certification a plus but not required.
- Must be able to read and understand project plans and specifications.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Proficient with MS Office Products including Microsoft Project.
- Experience and knowledge of civil construction required.
We are only able to accept candidates who have the ability to work in the US without sponsorship.
Salary will be commensurate based on experience.
Hellas offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, visual, life coverage, and 401(k)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Project: 1 year (Preferred)
- Estimation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Auto Estimating: 1 year (Preferred)