Rugby Manufacturing is a dump body and hoist manufacturer located in Rugby, North Dakota. We are looking for a ME to join our team.
- B.S Eng degree or six years of Manufacturing Engineer experience or education in a manufacturing-related field, with emphasis on project management
- Clear and precise oral and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to embrace continuous improvement to question and evaluate systems/procedures for the most efficient uses, better communications, and process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement, 5S, Lean, Six-Sigma and Kaizen planning
- Must be able to travel on occasion
- $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Full-time (Office area, production floor, and customer locations)
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for meeting our customer’s needs by assisting with new product implementation and making improvements to existing products:
- Lead and implement Continuous Improvement, Lean and Kaizen events to reach established goals and incentives in various Value Streams by following Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, and Productivity guidelines
- Find ways to automate processes using robotics and other sources
- Manage/oversee environmental processes and reporting
- Develop relationships with subordinates that will result in a cohesive team that understands the company direction, goals, and vision.
- Develop processes that will reduce costs and increase efficiencies as a manufacturing engineer
- Develop processes that meet or exceed quality requirements
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office business applications such as; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etcRegularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility.
- Manufacturing Engineer Tools: SolidWorks, ProNest (Dynamic Nesting Program), Business Software, MS Office, computer, calculator, telephone/fax
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing Engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Company's Facebook page: