You will telecommute with periodic travel to customer sites in the US and Europe. We will consider exceptional applicants located anywhere in the US. Salary and benefits will be competitive based on experience level with potential for equity in company based on performance.
Your will use your sharp development skills to build custom user interfaces and advanced product rules that automate the design/quote process. You will be exposed to a full range of manufacturing products, from simple to very complex, that will need advanced configuration and pricing algorithms.
You will use your enterprise software knowledge to dig deep into customer’s issues and goals, learn about their products and business processes, and then develop them a fully integrated solution. Solutions almost always involve other business systems (like ERP, CRM, CAD, etc) so a general knowledge of this space is critical.
Your project team will include skilled mechanical engineers and programmers that solve bottlenecks in sales/engineering/manufacturing workflows. Your expertise will help them automate and accelerate processes for their custom products.
You will be comfortable talking to customers and demoing your work in front of small audiences. Communication is paramount at KBMax.
- Develop and maintain custom configurator user interfaces
- Develop and maintain advanced product configuration rules and advanced pricing algorithms
- Traveling to customer sites to learn about potential customer products & business processes
- Working with IT & engineering teams at customer sites to improve existing quote & design processes
- Technical support
- Must be comfortable speaking to customers both over the phone and in-person
- General knowledge of enterprise level software systems like ERP & CRM
- Must have a genuine interest in solving complex process problems for manufacturing companies
Extra points for experience in
- CAD systems like SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, PTC Creo
- Experience automating CAD models with macros or any other CAD automation technology
- Working with manufacturing companies
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule