FoxPro Developer Programmer
We are looking for a Developer responsible for the development and management of back-end services, and the interchange of data between the server and the users. You will be part of a team tasked with the development of a browser based enterprise information system.
You will be responsible for the development of server-side logic and code, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end users. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Writing clean, fast FoxPro code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
- Ability to communicate with end users and understand their business needs
- Ability to work with code written by others and integrate it into your routines
- Develop back-end routines to manage data.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of FoxPro
- Solve complex logic problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $44.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- FoxPro: 2 years (Required)